One week intensive swimming.
Our very popular swimming crash courses are available during school holidays. We suggest you try book as many crash courses as possible! For positive progression, swimming everyday is so important. The benefit of doing a intensive swimming course are listed below. To book the crash course email [email protected], or call 079836182778.
- Swim everyday – swimming everyday can have a huge impact on your skill development and learning potential. Practice is the key to positive progression.
- Skill improvement – if you have an issue with one aspect of your stroke/technique, the crash course is a great way to iron out some issues.
- Build stamina – focusing on building up your water fitness is key to longer swim times. With our intensive swim week, you can start to build you pool fitness and learn more.
- Have fun – spending time in water is fun, so doing it everyday is going to release a lot of endorphins and make you generally happier. This is the same for adults and children.
- Increased mobility/flexibility – swimming everyday can help your joints be more mobile and flexible. The gentle non-impact action of swimming is soothing and helps the muscles/body learn to relax.
£207.50 for 1-to-1 tuition 30 minutes (children)
£137.50 for 2-to-1 tuition 30 minutes (per child)
£375.00 for 1-to-1 tuition 45 minutes (adults)
£212.50 for 2-to-1 tuition 45 minutes (per adult)
- April 8th – 12th
- July 22nd – 26th
- July 29th – August 2nd
- August 5th – 9th
- August 12th – 16th
- August 19th – 23rd
- August 26th – 30th
- Monday 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Tuesday 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Wednesday 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
The next crash course available is 8th to 12th April. We are taking bookings from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. each day. The location is City of London school for Girls.
Tube/ Train: Barbican, Moorgate, Liverpool Street and St. Paul’s all a short 10 minute walk to the swimming pool.
Buses: 100, 388, 4, 56, 21, 43, 76 & 141.
For all travel options, please check the tfl website here.